ScannerBox for Logitech Squeezebox Radio available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerbox

ScannerBox for Logitech Squeezebox Radio is now available!

ScannerBox allows you to stream all the live audio feeds to your Squeezebox Radio. You can browse through the entire list of streams from the radio. It allows you to save your favorite streams for quick access. Alpha tags are displayed on the screen for feeds that provide them.

ScannerBox is available for $10.
For more information go to ScannerBox.us

YouTube - ScannerBox for Logitech Squeezebox Radio

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I just purchased it off your site, but as soon as I completed Paypal and was to be sent back to your site, it sai dsomething about the resource being unavailable.

Mike

scannerbox

I just purchased it off your site, but as soon as I completed Paypal and was to be sent back to your site, it sai dsomething about the resource being unavailable.

Mike

Sorry, It should now be fixed. It was the one thing PayPal wouldn't let me test.

Last edited:

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Wow, this is an awesome app for the Squeezebox! I love it. Excellent job, Jason... and thanks for writing something that can be of use to us Squeezebox folk.

Perfect time for you to release it - blizzard activity here in the Ohio Valley :)

Mike

Last edited:

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
Crap, now i have to buy a squeezebox ..... wife is going to shoot me

jobes

Feed Provider
Running like a champ. Can the app be loaded into the remote control window?

jobes

Feed Provider
I wonder if it might be possible. If you’ve used the Sound and Effects program (which works in the remote control window) I would think the ScanerBox menu system would work too.

Has anything been stated about future updates and how they would be released and did our purchase include all updates? Also, how come no ScannerBox artwork was include. There is plenty of blank real estate:)

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Congratulations Jason, you did an excellent job with ScannerBox! It was obvious the Squeezebox was a natural choice for Radio Reference monitoring. I'm thankful you saw the potential and grabbed the opportunity to develop and implement it. I wish you success! :)

Last edited:

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Looks like there is some corruption in the listings on RR. Wayne, and Washtenaw are showing up on the top of Macomb's list. It's appearing in Oakland's list as well.

No fault of ScannerBox, or Squeezeebox.

Last edited:

rasputen246

awsome!

My kudos and thanks to Jason.
Talk about stepping up to the plate!

Last edited:

scannerbox

I wonder if it might be possible. If you’ve used the Sound and Effects program (which works in the remote control window) I would think the ScanerBox menu system would work too.

Has anything been stated about future updates and how they would be released and did our purchase include all updates? Also, how come no ScannerBox artwork was include. There is plenty of blank real estate:)

That feature may be something that I can add in the future, the server and radio use entirely different programing languages so I haven't focused much on the server side yet.

Regarding updates you will receive all version 1 updates for free. You will be able to upgrade ScannerBox directly from the radio menu. I will post more details in the next few weeks regarding upgrades and new features. The main focus was getting the basic functionality to everyone as quickly as possible.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.