Scanner Force v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I have released Scanner Force v2.0. There was no beta testing this time, so anybody with errors please let me know. This version requires a Scan Pass ($4.99/mo). You can request a 3 day trial from the control panel dashboard. Radio Reference staff will receive a pass free of charge as a thanks for the help and services you provide! Visit Scanner Force

Since you are giving a free pass to the RR staff, are you giving anything to the broadcasters that make your program possible?

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Sorry, I actually didn't mean to post that last part. That was originally one of my plans until I realized I left out broadcasters (being one myself). I guess I was so tired this morning when posting this that I didn't realize I posted it. Scratch the last part (can't make any money otherwise)

Scan-Denver

Dunno what the deal is, but when downloading the 64 bit version, I got red flags from Norton saying the file was infected. Download with caution!!

SCPD

QRT
Dunno what the deal is, but when downloading the 64 bit version, I got red flags from Norton saying the file was infected. Download with caution!!
What are the details of this message? When I scan this file, I'm not getting any viruses.

Scan-Denver

Tried downloading from a different machine and got the same results. First machine has windows vista 64 bit. Second machine has windows 7 64 bit.

SCPD

QRT
At the moment, only this site. I hope to work with other feed providers and get some others up.

LACoFD

Feed Provider
So how do you get a pass to try it?

I have tried registering on your site with no activation email being sent.

I have tried the support section and ticket are disabled.

SCPD

QRT
I have contacted you via email. We no longer use the scan pass and instead use one time payments per major version. v2 and v3 are bundled however.

Status
Not open for further replies.