Teamspeak Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyair1

I have been playing around with teamspeak trying to find some good scanner audio sites. Mostly milair stuff. The last list of servers i could find in the wiki is from 2009. I haven't been able to get any of the feeds to work. Are there new lists someplace that i am not seeing?? Thanks

FoeHammer

Premium Subscriber
The MilAir ones seem hard to find now , I would also like to find some for the michigan area & a clear 11175 feed would be nice as well,....

lbpd719

It would be great to be able to hear some of that stuff again. I have rigs that can do it but lack the appropriate antennas. (have never had great luck hearing anything on the left coast anyway)

There was a teamspeak feed of 11175 several months ago, but I don't know why it left. Chatted with the owner a few times via teamspeak. Great guy, pretty dedicated to the hobby..

I can try to put up something here I guess. If someone wants to send me a list of stuff to put the radio on (that they think might be an easy catch in Central California - I will have it working in a few days..)

Status
Not open for further replies.