TeamSpeex (Team Speak for mac) feed issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanfan22

Hello,

I am trying to listen to a feed om scannerbuff.net and I'm having issues. I am under the impression that I have to use Team Speak (TeamSpeex) to listen to the feed. I downloaded TeamSpeex and registered with the site as instructed on their website. The ScannerBuff Network Teamspeak Server
I can log in to the Scannerbuff TeamSpeak server but I can't get any of the feeds to work.
Does anyone have any tips or help so I can hear the feeds? If you need more info to help please ask. Thanks

richtidd

Database Admin
Hello,

I am trying to listen to a feed om scannerbuff.net and I'm having issues. I am under the impression that I have to use Team Speak (TeamSpeex) to listen to the feed. I downloaded TeamSpeex and registered with the site as instructed on their website. The ScannerBuff Network Teamspeak Server
I can log in to the Scannerbuff TeamSpeak server but I can't get any of the feeds to work.
Does anyone have any tips or help so I can hear the feeds? If you need more info to help please ask. Thanks

Since this is a ScannerBuff Network issue, why not post there for answers!

scanfan22

I can't post on Scannerbuff due to technical difficulties on their message board. I figured I could ask here. I wasn't trying to start anything. Are they a rival/competitor of radio reference?

richtidd

Database Admin
I can't post on Scannerbuff due to technical difficulties on their message board. I figured I could ask here. I wasn't trying to start anything. Are they a rival/competitor of radio reference?

Just thought you would get a better response there.

Status
Not open for further replies.