New feed Idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for suggestions for my SE Denver Feed. would anyone be interested in a area specific feed instead of just the whole Denver system in this case SE Denver / District 3, PD/Fire/EMS and Arapahoe Sheriff?

or any other ideas for this area?

i live in an apartment close to Parker/iliff cross streets.

RR Reference typically doesn't like duplicate feeds but on a system as large as Denver it can be hard listening to the entire system in a single feed.

apparently from what i can figure out i am just barely inside district 3, between Parker and Quebec. from what i can figure out Parker divides Denver and aurora and Quebec divides Denver county from Arapahoe county which is why i am thing district 3 comms and Arapahoe sheriff.

wish we could provide feeds for security services as well because the apartments im in have a lot of interesting stuff going on that dont necessarily involve dpd, but it is what it is. don't understand it but guess its in the provider tos.

Last edited:

ScanTN

It looks like you would like to provide an area specific feed as opposed to the entire Denver system which scans multiple precincts, etc. This is the same issue we had here in Nashville, TN on the metro police feed. The feed provider has about 8 channels that the scanner scans which makes it almost impossible to follow a conversation. I checked with Lindsay and he said it was okay to provide a precinct specific feed so that's what we're doing. I'm not sure if this is even helpful to you or not, and whether you were even looking to be the one to provide the feed, but it's something that you can take into consideration.

ScanTN

Unless someone otherwise disagrees then I would say go ahead and apply for the feed. There shouldn't be any reason you can't provide it

04Z1V6

James, the key here is to isolate the TG's, or radio ID's used on the Arapahoe County DTRS, Cunnigham fire protection district dispatched via Littleton DTRS, Aurora EDACS both fire and pd, then the Denver EDACS fire/ems/pd. Denver and Aurora would be easier by using Denver's district system and Aurora's district and beat(zone)system. The fire/ems side of this area is a mess and well covered you would be talking about Cunnigham Fire/Action Care Ambulance, Aurora's Fire/Rural Metro Ambulance, Denver Fire/Denver Health Ambulance and of course Denver Health likes using the overflow ambulance system in this area witch includes AMR last but not least South Metro fire dispatch.
I would however love to see or hear the Denver System broken down into the districts for feeds on the PD side. Aurora broken down to North and South using the districts north and south of Jewel.
I would listen to your feed if you would break it up a little and I think RR addmin wouldn`t have a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.