National Fire Freq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

perry_kansas

Feed Provider
I should probably know this but some help would be appreciated!!

I broadcast two freq's they are police/sheriff and the other is fire/ems my question is this when there is a fire or fire related broadcast you can her dispatch and of course all of the different fire fighters responding to the call BUT after several minutes of everybody getting on scene somebody always speaks up and tells everybody else to go to ( NATIONAL FIRE ) then you can't here them anymore because they are on a different freq so they don't tie up the normal fire freq, then when they are done talking on ( NATIONAL FIRE ) and are wrapping things up they go back to the normal freq to let dispatch know that they are returning to quarters.

So can somebody help me find the freq they are calling NATIONAL FIRE so I can ad it to my stream.

I broadcast out of JEFFERSON COUNTY KANSAS.

THANKS!!

Last edited:

phillydjdan

Should be 154.280 if I recall correctly. National Police is 155.475. They "should" both be CSQ (no PL).

Kingscup

Feed Provider
You will probably get a better answer in your state forums as the local people there would more likely know the answer to your question. There are several nationwide mutual aid frequencies for each band.

BB_ROCKSTAR

Im looking for jeff county codes. I seem to have most of them but when I listen to your feed i hear more talking then when i listn to my scanner. Can u please share the feq. with my sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.