My feed keeps going offline...

Status
Not open for further replies.

phenom27834

Hey guys!

My feed keeps showing " Offline" on the live feed page. When I check the software running on the computer, everything is showing OK. But most of the time if I close the program and re-open it, it will go back online again... I have tried it with or without my antivirus running and it does the same thing, no matter what. I do not have VOIP software on this machine. Any Ideas??

Thanks

frazpo

Hey guys!

My feed keeps showing " Offline" on the live feed page. When I check the software running on the computer, everything is showing OK. But most of the time if I close the program and re-open it, it will go back online again... I have tried it with or without my antivirus running and it does the same thing, no matter what. I do not have VOIP software on this machine. Any Ideas??

Thanks

Ive noticed some delay in the past. Are you giving it enough time to update on the RR servers? Also, I even noticed that after I connect and it shows offline on RR I can still start and listen to the feed. Something on RR's side I guess. You may be dealing with some sort of delay.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Hey guys!

Thanks

I had this problem using Scannercast. Once I switched to RadioFeed, no more problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.