Nokia Lumia 710 phone & streaming problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphipps

Hi all,

I have a Nokia Lumia 710 Windows phone and have noticed when I stream scanner feeds to it via any of the various scanner apps, the audio plays for about 5 seconds... then drops out for a second or two... then repeats the process over and over.

I have several Android and Blackberry phones and streaming works perfect on them via all of the scanner apps.

It seems like I had this problem several months ago with my Android phones for about a week... but it somehow resolved itself and hasn't reoccurred.

Any ideas? Appreciate the help. Thanks much!

Oh... and thanks very much to you folks who supply scanner feeds online. Listening to them is quickly becoming one of my favorite hobbies!

Update... I've now found that the stream stops pausing and plays continuously if connected for 2 or 3 minutes, so maybe it has something to do with how this phone processes the stream and audio.

SP

Last edited:

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Have you had any connection/reception issues with this phone?

It could be momentarily loosing it's connection, which could interrupt the stream an/or cause the app to restart.

Check the phone's settings, as well as the app's, for any setting related to how audio is processed.

You could also uninstall and reinstall the app.

Pepso

Hi all,
I have a Nokia Lumia 710 Windows phone and have noticed when I stream scanner feeds to it via any of the various scanner apps, the audio plays for about 5 seconds... then drops out for a second or two... then repeats the process over and over.
SP

The same problem with Samsung Omnia W - Windows Phone 7.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.