Two Tone Detect won't send out some emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonah

I have been using this program for a couple months now for my home department and also the department I work for. I have had no trouble until a week ago I added two more departments. Now I only get one of the fire departments that I added and none of the others. It detects and records the others but it says: SMTPAuthenticationError: <454, '4.7.0 Cannot Authenticate due to temporary system problem. Try again later.
Any ideas?

aaknitt

Feed Provider
I have been using this program for a couple months now for my home department and also the department I work for. I have had no trouble until a week ago I added two more departments. Now I only get one of the fire departments that I added and none of the others. It detects and records the others but it says: SMTPAuthenticationError: <454, '4.7.0 Cannot Authenticate due to temporary system problem. Try again later.
Any ideas?

I've been getting similar errors from one of my setups, but not others. It appears to be a gmail issue. I'll be releasing a new version soon that will add support for SSL email (which is what Yahoo uses) to give people more options if gmail problems persist.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.