Include alpha tags in your broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeStein

I've written a new program called AlphaTags.

AlphaTags is a program that reads the source and target/talkgroup information (alpha tags) from active trunked radio systems as they are decoded by UniTrunker. It organizes that information in a user-specified format and writes it to an output file in real-time to be used by internet broadcast software (ex. RadioFeed). It supports single and dual receivers and can delay the output to fix any sync issues with the audio. It can be downloaded from the AlphaTags website. Instructions on how to use the program are also available on the website. Enjoy!

~AeStein

AeStein

If anybody has any suggestions or features you would like to see added, feel free to send me a message using the contact feature within the program, or post them here.

AeStein

AC0RV said:
Hey thanks for the program.

I guess I am stupid. Please help in getting started. I have downloaded the program.

Have you read the instructions? On the website (http://alphatags.mooo.com), click on "Setup Instructions" and there is a step-by-step guide on how to set up and run the program. If you have read it and you are still having trouble, then you need to tell me what part you're having trouble with so I can help you. Don't be afraid to ask questions. I'll gladly answer them. But please read the instructions first.

I am going to move this to the forum so that everyone can benefit from the questions and answers. I'll ask you to kindly continue this conversation there. The link to the thread is HERE.

luther453

Premium Subscriber
I've written a new program called AlphaTags.

AlphaTags is a program that reads the source and target/talkgroup information (alpha tags) from active trunked radio systems as they are decoded by UniTrunker. It organizes that information in a user-specified format and writes it to an output file in real-time to be used by internet broadcast software (ex. RadioFeed). It supports single and dual receivers and can delay the output to fix any sync issues with the audio. It can be downloaded from the AlphaTags website. Instructions on how to use the program are also available on the website. Enjoy!

~AeStein

Dead Link?

rjdj2000

Gone Cuckoo
Feed Provider
Wanted to know if there has or will be an update to use JRE 1.8? Have updated the runtime enviroment on my system for another program and AlphaTags is looking for 1.7. Or is there a way that I can update AlphaTags to work with 1.8?

Status
Not open for further replies.