Trouble converting RadioFeed to ScannerCast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

Feed Provider
Greetings all...

I am trying to convert my 2 feeds from RadioFeed to ScannerCast (SC) and have been having trouble getting SC going. When I open SC, I get a "MS .NET Framework" message saying "Unhandled exception has occured"...Later on it states

-----------------------------
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Istrib.Sound, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Istrib.Sound, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at ScannerCast.ScannerCast.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
----------------------------
Clicking on CONTINUE, I get the main screen up. Then I can log on to RadioReference and see my 2 feeds. Here is the second problem...Under Audio, the pulldown menu is completely blank. I tried typing in microphone and nothing happened.

Anyone able to offer ideas as to what the problem could be? I do have the latest Framework.

Tim

mjbjr

I could be wrong,but seems I saw this in another post once. Make sure you have frame network installed and or updated....This is only a guess

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Greetings all...

I am trying to convert my 2 feeds from RadioFeed to ScannerCast (SC) and have been having trouble getting SC going. When I open SC, I get a "MS .NET Framework" message saying "Unhandled exception has occured"...Later on it states

-----------------------------
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Istrib.Sound, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Istrib.Sound, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at ScannerCast.ScannerCast.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
----------------------------
Clicking on CONTINUE, I get the main screen up. Then I can log on to RadioReference and see my 2 feeds. Here is the second problem...Under Audio, the pulldown menu is completely blank. I tried typing in microphone and nothing happened.

Anyone able to offer ideas as to what the problem could be? I do have the latest Framework.

Tim

Hi Tim,
I see you're still running RadioFeed. If you really want to switch to Peter's ScannerCast, I think the problem is you're not installing ScannerCast correctly. Perhaps you are running the executable from the zip file.

[EDIT] I bet you did run the exe from the zip because on my RadioFeed when you installed RF, Clicking the exe file runs the set-up program.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.