Raspberry Pi

Status
Not open for further replies.

slingshot202

Feed Provider
I just got a pi as I am trying to save space. Until this part of trying to broadcast to RR I have been doing pretty good.

I was mistaken and though DarkIce would work, I was wrong, so I am not left with IceCast but I feel like the way it got set up is to just locally stream music although I did put in all the setting for RR.

Can anyone help me out, point me to a link or something?

Thanks,
CJ

coolderb

I just got a pi as I am trying to save space. Until this part of trying to broadcast to RR I have been doing pretty good.

I was mistaken and though DarkIce would work, I was wrong, so I am not left with IceCast but I feel like the way it got set up is to just locally stream music although I did put in all the setting for RR.

Can anyone help me out, point me to a link or something?

Thanks,
CJ

I have a feed running via Raspberry Pi and Darkice. It works well. I use a Griifin iMic USB audio adapter. It works well.

the info. in this thread has a lot of useful tips:

http://forums.radioreference.com/li...on/235253-scanner-feed-using-rasberry-pi.html

slingshot202

Feed Provider
I will have to take a look. Of course I'm inpatient and removed Darkice. Guess I will have to run the install again. I'm not looking for Alpha Tags, just getting it to stream. When I finished it seemed like I built my own broadcast server when in turn all I want to do is broadcast to my RR configuration.

slingshot202

Feed Provider
I've still got to work in a few things but after referring to the above mentioned post I'm streaming to RR on my Pi. This is exciting for a techie kind of guy. I've used Linux sparingly and always forget the lab Guage when I'm done. Hoping to make some more adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.