Trunking recorder issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcummings14

Can anyone tell me why my audio keeps running together. I have unitrunker set up with 2 voice receivers. When trunking recorder records the audio it seems to play both calls at the same time. Each receiver is fed to trunking recorder from its own dsdplus window on 2 different virtual cables. I have the model values set to voice1 and voice2 in unitrunker with only 1 vco for each dongle. which is also reflected in trunking recorder.

scannerbox

Trunking Recorder only records from 1 audio input for a call so if you are hearing multiple calls in your recordings I would say something else must also be outputting the second call into your virtual cable.

Double check that each of the DSD instances are going to different virtual cables. (I have seen the virtual cables numbers in DSD change on reboot which changes where the audio goes).

Also, make sure that if you have the Streaming option enabled in Trunking Recorder that is isn't set to one of the virtual cables you are using for DSD. It should use it's own virtual cable.

rcummings14

That did it. i did have streaming enabled and my output was on the same virtual cable as my dsdplus. Don't know why i didn't catch that. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.

scannerbox

No problem, I will look at adding a warning to the streaming tab in future releases to warn of duplicate virtual cable use.

Status
Not open for further replies.