TTD - Tone Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmedlin6

Premium Subscriber
I setup TTD on a raspberry pi. I have everything working and even tested using the 757/1000 tone file. Our county uses Mot 6 Tone groups for fire departments. Ours is 1217.8/1153.4. When I sent that tone over, it's not working. I loaded TwoToneFinder on my windows box and when I send the tone over, it detects it as 1215/1150. Is this normal? Is this what I need to program TTD on my pi?

DC31

Feed Provider
I setup TTD on a raspberry pi. I have everything working and even tested using the 757/1000 tone file. Our county uses Mot 6 Tone groups for fire departments. Ours is 1217.8/1153.4. When I sent that tone over, it's not working. I loaded TwoToneFinder on my windows box and when I send the tone over, it detects it as 1215/1150. Is this normal? Is this what I need to program TTD on my pi?

Check the log file (in the logfiles folder on the pi) to see if the pi heard the tone you sent into it. A new log is generated each time you start TTD and the file name is date stamped. If you can find that Tone set in the log, post those log entries here and we can figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.