Wanted - Recording Software With Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

invergordon

I have a Kenwood R-5000 recorder output hooked up to my Windows 10 PC via an external USB sound card using the Mic input channel. I'm looking for some software for recording the audio that will embed the time so that when I replay the recording it shows me the actual time, either local or UTC, so that I don't have to calculate it from the file date/time.

My other requirement is to schedule multiple recordings. Software for this activity is reasonably abundant but combining time issue is looking to be almost impossible to find.

Does anyone have any ideas?

k0aa

Thanks @doctordialtone, but it doesn't have either of my requirements, time or scheduler.
I have used RecALL Pro from Sagebrush Software for many years. It will do many things beyond what the date and time coding. I use a no-longer-available software package named Radio Manager to partner with RecALL Pro to encode meta-tags with frequency and channel name into the audio files. When I play the files back via RecALL Pro, I see it all as I hear the comms. Radio Manager is one of the three software packages I use for monitoring aircraft comms on my BC-780xlt scanners.

The innovation of the Uniden designers partners well with RecALL Pro and the Radio Manager software. There very well may be other radio management software to allow your equipment to interface with RecALL Pro.

I hope this is helpful. I haven't visited the Sagebrush Software site in some time. They have other excellent products at very reasonable prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.