Alternitives to Radiolog

Status
Not open for further replies.

motobot213

Ø Manager
Premium Subscriber
Hello

Are there any alternative software or applications to RadioLog? I used to use radio log about a year ago but now I am trying to record and log radio traffic but notice RadioLog is no more. The features I like from it are recording when someone is speaking, MDC1200 decoding, and having it linked up to RR Live Audio. Are there any programs out there like Radio Log?

silagi

Premium Subscriber
I too am looking for something similar to RadioLog. I can't find anything like it.

Livewire3286

I am in the same boat, but the main thing I need is something that just does audio recording on more than one feed at a time. i have loved Radiolog for it and have it running on a windows 7 machine and would love to move my broadcasts and everything over to a new machine I have but I cant because I really need this program for the audio recording.

When something is going on, I like to be able to jump back on the computer and bring up the replay. I can bring up replay on my machine back for 3 days and its awesome for writing stories I do and some other things.

But without an alternative for the audio recording of one and online feed, and two a local broadcasted feed i do,

nozzle75

Premium Subscriber
Does anybody still have the install files for RadioLog? Wasn't it the software you could use for live audio, and decoding MDC1200?

Livewire3286

I probably still have the install files on my broadcast computer. I backed up the entire drive, cloned it in case something ever happened to it. It is a program or capability that is essential to a service I do. I have to be able to replay right away off of at least 2 feeds one online and one local.

Nick223 no you cannot install again if you have the install files and key. The problem is that the program was set up to check the key on a remote server that the creator took down and then disappeared.

KD7DDC

Premium Subscriber
RadioLog will no longer connect to broadcastify streams. I am guessing the API keys have been revoked rendering the software mostly useless.

Blind_Shadow

Feed Provider
Mine is still working fine as of this morning as long as it stays on this puter

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
I had Joe’s iPhone app “RadioFeedz” that allowed you to listen to multiple feeds at once, which has since stopped working. Anyone know of anything with similar capabilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.