Radio Feed Streamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkescan

Anyone know why Winamp shows Gibberish, if you use Radio Feed for your Feed? It was fine last year when I used it for a while, maybe a update messed something up. Tags work fine on Scanner Radio App.

Attachments

• feed.JPG
    feed.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 373

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
Wow i have not heard of winamp in a long time.
That brought back some memories.

Wasnt that an android app that used to start up and say "Winamp, it kills the Lama" or something to that effect?

mkescan

Wow i have not heard of winamp in a long time.
That brought back some memories.

Wasnt that an android app that used to start up and say "Winamp, it kills the Lama" or something to that effect?

You can still download it from Filehippo.com

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Anyone know why Winamp shows Gibberish, if you use Radio Feed for your Feed? It was fine last year when I used it for a while, maybe a update messed something up. Tags work fine on Scanner Radio App.

I just want to make sure this is not RadioFeed related.

Do you think this is a RadioFeed or WinAmp problem?
"update" as in update to RadioFeed or WinAmp?
Does the metadata show correctly in tag in RadioFeed?
What type of scanner?
If you go to the WinAmp File menu - View file info, do you see the metadata correctly?

mkescan

Alpha tags for Everything is fine except the feed name is all gibberish. I seen it on a few other feeds too. No big deal, I was just wondering. Metadata does show correctly on RadioFeed. I am guessing it's just a Winamp thing, maybe the version I put on Desktop had problems. I am using BCD996

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Alpha tags for Everything is fine except the feed name is all gibberish. I seen it on a few other feeds too. No big deal, I was just wondering. Metadata does show correctly on RadioFeed. I am guessing it's just a Winamp thing, maybe the version I put on Desktop had problems. I am using BCD996

What I see on the WinAmp instances with garbage is a "nocache=ledfsxew,%^&*" in the icy headers. Why?, I don't know. Maybe because, some of the Stream names ends with "?". I'm not sure at this point if it's RadioFeed problem but I'm looking at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.