Two Tone detect

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantegra

Premium Subscriber
Right now my version of two-tone detect is being used for 5 different departments. Everything was working just fine until I added the 5th department. Right now it is working for the most part but if it gets a lot of pages in a row, the daily test, it will miss several of the departments.

Has anyone run the same version of Two-Tone multiple times? I am thinking of running the same program but from a different directory with its own config. I am trying to separate the departments into the different instances of Two-Tone.

Has anyone done this?

DC31

Feed Provider
Right now my version of two-tone detect is being used for 5 different departments. Everything was working just fine until I added the 5th department. Right now it is working for the most part but if it gets a lot of pages in a row, the daily test, it will miss several of the departments.

Has anyone run the same version of Two-Tone multiple times? I am thinking of running the same program but from a different directory with its own config. I am trying to separate the departments into the different instances of Two-Tone.

Has anyone done this?

Yes everything you are discussing can be done. I run the raspberry pi version of TTD, two instaces of TTD as they dispatch on different radio frequencies, 54 tone sets in one instance and 6 ithe secd nstance, as well as two instances of darkice feeding broadcastify. You should be able to do the same with the Windows version.

If you are missing the audio for the later dispatches in a stacked tone set, you could try turning on the stacked extend record option. You shouldn’t be missing decodes in the later dispatches. If you could post the relavent lines from the log file showing the activity, we might be able to figure out the issue.

pantegra

Premium Subscriber
Here is the log file

I kinda figured out what is going on. For some reason when two-tone reads the emails it is not adding in a comma between the emails. The first time in the day everything worked just find here is the log file. Personal data has been cleaned from the list.
setting mail server up
set up mail server
starting TLS
done starting TLS
logging in
logged in
MP3 Group Email sent to "T"<0@yahoo.com>, "n"<5@mms.att.net>, "e"<9@vzwpix.com>, "B"<1@mms.att.net>, "B"<n@dashley.net>, "A"<6@mms.att.net>, "s"<5@pm.sprint.com>, "H"<5@pm.sprint.com>, "J"<6@vzwpix.com>, "n"<1@mms.att.net>, "L"<9@mms.att.net>, "L"<4@mms.att.net>, "M"<6@vzwpix.com>, "N"<7@vzwpix.com>, "T"<5@mms.att.net>, "T"<3@mms.att.net>, "T"<5@vzwpix.com>, "T"<5@vzwpix.com>, "C"<m@yahoo.com>, "D"<7@mms.att.net>, "T"<3@vzwpix.com>, "C"<5@vzwpix.com>, "P"<2@mms.att.net>, "B"<8@mms.att.net> via smtp.gmail.com on port 587 using STARTTLS Hagerman VFD page received at 10:42:32 on 11/02/17 10:43:21 on 11/02/17

Now this is what the log showed later on in the day.
setting mail server up
set up mail server
starting TLS
done starting TLS
logging in
logged in
MP3 Group Email sent to "T"<0@yahoo.com>"n"<5@mms.att.net>"B"<9@vzwpix.com>"B"<1@mms.att.net>"B"<n@dashley.net>"D"<6@mms.att.net>"H"<5@pm.sprint.com>"H"<5@pm.sprint.com>"J"<5@vzwpix.com>"K"<5@mms.att.net>"L"<5@mms.att.net>"L"<4@mms.att.net>"M"<1@vzwpix.com>"N"<5@vzwpix.com>"T"<5@mms.att.net>"T"<3@mms.att.net>"T"<5@vzwpix.com>"T"<5@vzwpix.com>"C"<c@yahoo.com>"D"<5@mms.att.net>"T"<3@vzwpix.com>"C"<5@vzwpix.com>"P"<5@mms.att.net>"B"<5@mms.att.net> via smtp.gmail.com on port 587 using STARTTLS Hagerman VFD page received at 19:56:13 on 11/02/17 19:56:54 on 11/02/17

Nothing has changed in the system. These are two different tone out times.

Any ideas?

aaknitt

Feed Provider
I kinda figured out what is going on. For some reason when two-tone reads the emails it is not adding in a comma between the emails. The first time in the day everything worked just find here is the log file. Personal data has been cleaned from the list.
setting mail server up
set up mail server
starting TLS
done starting TLS
logging in
logged in
MP3 Group Email sent to "T"<0@yahoo.com>, "n"<5@mms.att.net>, "e"<9@vzwpix.com>, "B"<1@mms.att.net>, "B"<n@dashley.net>, "A"<6@mms.att.net>, "s"<5@pm.sprint.com>, "H"<5@pm.sprint.com>, "J"<6@vzwpix.com>, "n"<1@mms.att.net>, "L"<9@mms.att.net>, "L"<4@mms.att.net>, "M"<6@vzwpix.com>, "N"<7@vzwpix.com>, "T"<5@mms.att.net>, "T"<3@mms.att.net>, "T"<5@vzwpix.com>, "T"<5@vzwpix.com>, "C"<m@yahoo.com>, "D"<7@mms.att.net>, "T"<3@vzwpix.com>, "C"<5@vzwpix.com>, "P"<2@mms.att.net>, "B"<8@mms.att.net> via smtp.gmail.com on port 587 using STARTTLS Hagerman VFD page received at 10:42:32 on 11/02/17 10:43:21 on 11/02/17

Now this is what the log showed later on in the day.
setting mail server up
set up mail server
starting TLS
done starting TLS
logging in
logged in
MP3 Group Email sent to "T"<0@yahoo.com>"n"<5@mms.att.net>"B"<9@vzwpix.com>"B"<1@mms.att.net>"B"<n@dashley.net>"D"<6@mms.att.net>"H"<5@pm.sprint.com>"H"<5@pm.sprint.com>"J"<5@vzwpix.com>"K"<5@mms.att.net>"L"<5@mms.att.net>"L"<4@mms.att.net>"M"<1@vzwpix.com>"N"<5@vzwpix.com>"T"<5@mms.att.net>"T"<3@mms.att.net>"T"<5@vzwpix.com>"T"<5@vzwpix.com>"C"<c@yahoo.com>"D"<5@mms.att.net>"T"<3@vzwpix.com>"C"<5@vzwpix.com>"P"<5@mms.att.net>"B"<5@mms.att.net> via smtp.gmail.com on port 587 using STARTTLS Hagerman VFD page received at 19:56:13 on 11/02/17 19:56:54 on 11/02/17

Nothing has changed in the system. These are two different tone out times.

Any ideas?

Can you send me the full log file to andy@twotonedetect.net ?

Thanks,

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.