Help setting up Raspberry Pi RTL-SDR Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

freema22

Feed Provider
Hi team,
I am a novice when it comes to my Raspberry Pi. I currently provide ADS-B coverage to ADSBExchange.com and FlightAware. I have a 2nd SDR that I would like to use to provide a feed to Broadcastify. I have tried following the information on the Wiki (wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Raspberry_Pi_RTL-SDR_Broadcastify but once I get to the "sudo make install" step, I get a "file INSTALL cannont find '/home/pi/rtl-sdr/rtl-sdr.rules" error and everything stops.

Can anyone post (or PM) me the commands that I need to execute to get my Pi up and running for Broadcastify?

Thanks,
Mike

csmith00

Feed Provider
Hi team,
I am a novice when it comes to my Raspberry Pi. I currently provide ADS-B coverage to ADSBExchange.com and FlightAware. I have a 2nd SDR that I would like to use to provide a feed to Broadcastify. I have tried following the information on the Wiki (wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Raspberry_Pi_RTL-SDR_Broadcastify but once I get to the "sudo make install" step, I get a "file INSTALL cannont find '/home/pi/rtl-sdr/rtl-sdr.rules" error and everything stops.

Can anyone post (or PM) me the commands that I need to execute to get my Pi up and running for Broadcastify?

Thanks,
Mike

Instructions appears to work for me(see attachment). Are you sure you did not skip a step?

Attachments

• rtl-sdr_build_session.txt
    6.2 KB · Views: 161
Status
Not open for further replies.