Using iOS to broadcast a feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireguyokc

Feed Provider
Good evening folks. My apologies if I am asking something that has been asked before. I tried searching and didn't find what I am looking for. I have requested to broadcast a feed of my local FD. I will be using a MacBook Pro to do so. I have 2 and one just sits, so I might as well use it. Can you point me in the right direction of the best / proper broadcasting software that will work with iOS. Again, my apologies if this has been covered before. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Good evening folks. My apologies if I am asking something that has been asked before. I tried searching and didn't find what I am looking for. I have requested to broadcast a feed of my local FD. I will be using a MacBook Pro to do so. I have 2 and one just sits, so I might as well use it. Can you point me in the right direction of the best / proper broadcasting software that will work with iOS. Again, my apologies if this has been covered before. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Nicecast runs under macOS. It streams to Icecast type of server which is the type Broadcastify uses. https://rogueamoeba.com/nicecast/

DC31

Feed Provider

Try darkice. It might save you $59

DarkIce live audio streamer

Status
Not open for further replies.