RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Computer Aided Monitoring and Programming > Streaming / Broadcasting / Audio Recording

Streaming / Broadcasting / Audio Recording - Interested in putting your scanner online for others to hear? Want to listen to other radios on the internet. This forum is here for you to discuss these topics related to streaming scanners online.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2018, 10:04 AM

Default Trunking Recorder Beta

I hope I'm not spilling anything that is supposed to be under wraps but I've noted over the last few months (at least) the beta version of Trunking Recorder has been updated a few times with no announcement or documentation that I have found. I imagine I'm one of a handful of people that run it, but wanted to share what I had found.

I was looking through the beta group for Unitrunker v2 and saw a post from 2016 with a link to a beta version of TR. I grabbed it and was surprised to see in the "About" section of the program was the year 2018. I've seen a few differences, good or indifferent, none bad yet, and thought I'd share because it is so hidden, or at least wasn't talked about.

http://www.scannerbox.us/TrunkingRec...0Installer.msi

-D
Sponsored links
Old 07-10-2018, 2:15 PM

Default Trunking Recorder 2.5 BETA

Trunking Recorder 2.5 BETA has been updated and is available for testing.

The main changes are
- Call recorded email notifications, Trunking Recorder will send an email when a specific talkgroup is recorded. It can attach the call audio file or supply a link to the Trunking Recorder web interface.
Details on setting up notifications can be found at Trunking Recorder - Recording audio from trunked radio systems monitored by Unitrunker

- Inactive call email notifications, Trunking Recorder can send an email if no calls are recorded after a specified number of minutes. Useful if Unitrunker stops monitoring for some reason.

- Second audio stream, Trunking Recorder now allows for two independent audio streams. Can use this to have a private stream with all Talkgroups and public one with only a few. Could also be used to have police on one and fire/ems on the second.

- Call stream MetaData can be written to text file for use with third-party audio streaming application (RadioFeed)

- Streaming audio can be delayed for a specified number of minutes. Useful for public feeds where you don’t want people to be able to use the audio in real-time.

- Various improvements to decrease web interface loading time.

- Requires .Net 4.6.1 and only supports Windows 7 and newer.

- Added feature to handle calls where Unitrunker v2 “parks” and then “continues” the call in rapid succession (Would cause multiple calls with a missing SourceID).

- Trunking Recorder will now purge the Talkgroups and radio users search list when there are no longer any matching recorded calls in the system.

- Updated various libraries used.

New version can be found at http://www.scannerbox.us/TrunkingRec...0Installer.msi

This is a BETA version, make a backup of your existing database before upgrading.
Final release will be in a month or two.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:06 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Thumbs up Works great with Unitrunker

Thank you for all these great new features within Trunking Recorder.

The program is excellent and just keeps getting better. :-)

Josh