Have a 396T, want to add text to my audio feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICP963

Feed Provider
freqhopping said:
I currently use Winamp 5.04 and Shoutcast 1.8.2b to stream audio and would like to add text. Is that possible with this setup?
Take a look at Oddcast to stream with and ID Tracker II to read the data from the scanner.

ID Tracker II can be set to display the cruuent channel info to its title bar and Oddcast can then be set to read that info from ID Tracker II's titlebar and send it as the streams text.

Check out my stream at http://stream.electropost.net:8000/icp963.ogg.m3u for an example. This stream is using an old BearCat 245 and the original ID Tracker software along with Oddcast out to an Icecast server, but it should work to a Shoutcast server as well.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Judging by the first ID I seen pop up when I tried this link, can I assume that this feed is from the Phoenix, AZ area?

Looks new to me.

ICP963 said:
Take a look at Oddcast to stream with and ID Tracker II to read the data from the scanner.

ID Tracker II can be set to display the cruuent channel info to its title bar and Oddcast can then be set to read that info from ID Tracker II's titlebar and send it as the streams text.

Check out my stream at http://stream.electropost.net:8000/icp963.ogg.m3u for an example. This stream is using an old BearCat 245 and the original ID Tracker software along with Oddcast out to an Icecast server, but it should work to a Shoutcast server as well.

ICP963

Feed Provider
IdleMonitor said:
Judging by the first ID I seen pop up when I tried this link, can I assume that this feed is from the Phoenix, AZ area?

Looks new to me.
Actually it is in Chandler AZ, Southeast of Phoenix. It is still in the testing stage at this point until I get the reader working for two scanners. There will be seperate scanners on the left and right channel of the feed witht he tag being updated as each side changes. At that point I may put up one of my digital radios to add to the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.