Opening Ports (arc Eazystream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanDaBands

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
ok anybody know how to PROPERLY open ports ? I am trying to setup EazyStream server for a LIVE FEED....better yet , if anybody has setup ARC EAZYSTREAM SERVER ,how did you configure the PORTS ?? I have done this so far

Running Win XP / BC246T

Installed and registered ARC EazyStream Server

Made my host at no-ip.com

Set my Firewall to let the server access the internet.

configured the program as follows:

IP/DNS :scandabands.no-ip.org

Description:South Carolina : Horry County

Audio:8300

Data:8301

City:Little River

County:Horry

State:South Carolina

ok I also went to network places , found my connection , properties , settings , and made the rule for opening those ports.

I have tried a the Eazy Stream Client on another computer and it will not connect....anybody tell me how to get those ports open or if I did it right?

Dubbin

Feed Provider
Type http://192.168.1.1 in your browser and that should bring up the settings for your router.
Once in there look for Port Forwarding. That is where you will want to open the ports. I'll take a screen shot of what mine looks like and PM it to you.

BTW those ports are different then the ones you gave me last night.

ScanDaBands

Banned
Dubbin said:
BTW those ports are different then the ones you gave me last night.

yea I'm trying to get this thing working , it "ain't" happening.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Run CMD and type in ipconfig/all

Under Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection find the IP Address. Then set your router as suggested by Dubbin as in this picture. I've blacked out the last parts cause yours is likely different. Of course, your ports will be different also. Note, the start and end are the same and will be your lowest number.

Last edited:

ScanDaBands

Banned
well I opened the ports and nothing.....

here's the info if you guys wanna try it but not sure...

scandabands.no-ip.org

South Carolina : Horry County

do you guys have remote access on or off ?

Dubbin

Feed Provider
Sorry SDB but its still a no go. If you could give us screen shots of what you did in the router and from your no-ip settings it might help.

Lexxx

I don't stream using this Easystream server/client thing, so I may not be that helpful, but you may need to go to Windows Firewall and let Easystream go through that port you set up.

Go to your Control Panel then Windows Firewall, select Exceptions to either add the program, or add the required port, or both.

Lexx
www.ykf.ca

ScanDaBands

Banned
Lexxx said:
I don't stream using this Easystream server/client thing, so I may not be that helpful, but you may need to go to Windows Firewall and let Easystream go through that port you set up.

Go to your Control Panel then Windows Firewall, select Exceptions to either add the program, or add the required port, or both.

Lexx
www.ykf.ca

Done that but thanks , appreciated.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
You may also have to create exceptions for those 2 ports in your firewall..I use Trend Micro and had to open them there as well as my router. That proved to be the step that got me up and running :)

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
ScanDaBands, may I hijack for a minute and get a check by anyone on fmon.no-ip.info? 8100 & 8101. TIA

ScanDaBands

Banned
Fmon no conection at 6:37 pm EST , let me know if you figure it out man , this is about to aggravate the crap outta me.....:lol:

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
T
ScanDaBands said:
Fmon no conection at 6:37 pm EST , let me know if you figure it out man , this is about to aggravate the crap outta me.....:lol:
Thanks, will do. I've been running off and on for some time now thinking it was working. Why, cause when checking the port with http://www.canyouseeme.org/ it only gives me success when easystream server or proscan over IP is running. When I click stop, the report returns failed.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
scanner_freak said:
Yep, it's working. I'm connected :) Audio Only, No Data
Thanks, wonder why no data. Oh well, I'll do some research.

ScanDaBands said:
what do you mean ??
For whatever reason, the port settings changed to 8300 & 8301. My port is 8100 & 8101.

ScanDaBands

Banned
I give up , I've tried everything I know ,,, opened ports through my router , set it to allow within firewall , configured the software with that no-ip and mine just will not work.....something is still blocking the ports......

Status
Not open for further replies.