Online Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffycc

I just purchased the ARC Eazy Stream Server for use to stream my BCD966T online. What I would like to do is some how use microsoft media, win amp or team speak to copy what everyone sees on the server, and be able to view it through either of those programs. I would like to put this onto a couple of sites, so others can just click and listen, with out needing to download the client software.

I have been told it is possible, but you need to configure it correctly. Any help....Pleas!!!!!

Jeff

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
I also responded to this. Jeff, if you are using Windows XP you can stream to more than one server. In other words you can provide EazyStream, and also separately provide an audio only
Windows Media or Teamspeak feed as well. As Gommert says it is impossible to use anything but the EazyStream client with the EazyStream method of providing a feed.

I provide an EazyStream feed, Teamspeak feed, and audio only Simplecast/Icecast feed using the same scanner on the same computer. Works great.

jpryor

scancapecod said:
I provide an EazyStream feed, Teamspeak feed, and audio only Simplecast/Icecast feed using the same scanner on the same computer. Works great.

Are you doing this via seperate sound cards, or all with the same sound card input? With my Windows 2000 computer, I'm not able to get multiple servers to use the same audio input at the same time. I have not found an easy way to stream the same feed without multiple sound cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.