Wme

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffycc

I tried to broadcast a live event to start showing text's from my BCD996T, but im unable to click off Video and only to click off Audio, it also says that "Only currently installed devices are listed," Im able to click on Audio, which I have been using to broadcast only the audio from the scanner, but would like to broadcast the texts, and I need to unlock that video button, becasue I got directions on how to do it through WME.

Jeff

Tweekerbob

Are you trying to do a screen capture or are you using a webcam?

If you are doing the screen capture method, you might try unistalling and reinstalling WME. I have used several different computers and the Video option of "WDM Video For Windows Capture Driver..." has always been a viable option.

If reinstalling fails to show this option, maybe Google "WDM Video For Windows Capture Driver installation" and see if that yields any results.

If it's a webcam, make sure all of the applicable drivers are successfully installed. Verify this in Device Manager to ensure that all the components, drivers, functionality, etc. of the webcam are working properly.

HTH,

Ryan

p.s. just to make sure it's not something simple, you are CHECKING the box for Video, right???

jeffycc

Response...

I have the audio clicked, what i would like to do is capture the Online Control that comes with the BCD996T program. What it looks like, is I have the audio and if I can find out how to click that video check box, then i can move on to the next step within the section called "Broadcast Live Event." I do have directions on how to do it, and that Online control for the scanner, shows the identical scanner on my desktop. All i want to do is pretty much copy that screen and copy that audio.....

Jeff

tspainiv

Shelby Co DB Admin
Database Admin
Just set it up without clicking on video, then when your ready to start encoding, click on the properties tab, then sources and you should be able to choose screen capture.

Status
Not open for further replies.