Relays / Firewalled

Status
Not open for further replies.

n211cr

Does anyone know of an agent that will upload the data to a relay rather than pulling the data from a server. My ISP has recently firewalled off all ports allowing only data from my IP to others. I can still upload if it is server based. Do any of the icecast ( what I am currently running) use a connection where it is upload based? I am afraid I am no long going to be able to provide a stream without a VPN type solution. I am certainly willing to switch to another server solution to allow me to get around this firewall, and I have another non firewalled computer through a different ISP, although the data pass through would need to be minimal, if it is at all possible. Any questions please ask...

Thanks for any input. You guys are great.

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
You could try hooking up with a group that runs a teamspeak server..
There are a few of them out there..

OffRoadjunkie

n211cr said:
Does anyone know of an agent that will upload the data to a relay rather than pulling the data from a server. My ISP has recently firewalled off all ports allowing only data from my IP to others. I can still upload if it is server based. Do any of the icecast ( what I am currently running) use a connection where it is upload based? I am afraid I am no long going to be able to provide a stream without a VPN type solution. I am certainly willing to switch to another server solution to allow me to get around this firewall, and I have another non firewalled computer through a different ISP, although the data pass through would need to be minimal, if it is at all possible. Any questions please ask...

Thanks for any input. You guys are great.

You mean they closed off all but Port 80?
-Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.