Indy 500 Race Radios Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9GTJ

I am doing some streaming of the racing radios for the teams/drivers and the IRL officials. This is strictly beta and used Windows Media Player and nothing else required.

Please listen and comment...

http://streamwebtown.com/500Q3

Note: I am not actively sitting here to watch the equipment so if something bad happens, I am sorry in advance.

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Ok, I have the connection with mediaplayer. Got audio now, it's working, thanks. Sound like some P25 in there also.

What are you monitoring with, by the way?

I hear the Close Call beep for hits in it. Must be the SC230, BR330T, or 396? If you turn off the CTCSS/DCS search you can actually get the P25 decoded with Close call. It sounds like some of the audio is P25 decoded. You may want to try it.

Last edited:

K9GTJ

I have a BR330T and no close call enabled. I had planned on using my Pro95 but had an awful hum with it so I had to give up the "good radio."

I think Andretti/Green racing is using the digital. I wondered it if was P25.

I guess I need to bring my 996 up to the media room or someone needs to sell me a 396 cheap. :)

K9GTJ

DaveIN said:
Ok, I have the connection with mediaplayer. Got audio now, it's working, thanks. Sound like some P25 in there also.

What are you monitoring with, by the way?

I hear the Close Call beep for hits in it. Must be the SC230, BR330T, or 396? If you turn off the CTCSS/DCS search you can actually get the P25 decoded with Close call. It sounds like some of the audio is P25 decoded. You may want to try it.

Now as I reread this, are you saying close call will decode P25 on a 330?

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
kokomo1 said:
I was 99.999% sure of that but I was just checking to see if I missed something.

Actually you may have missed that I added the 396 to the list. I was thinking I heard some P25 decoded also, but I may have been mistaken. Some race teams use it.

K9GTJ

DaveIN said:
Actually you may have missed that I added the 396 to the list. I was thinking I heard some P25 decoded also, but I may have been mistaken. Some race teams use it.

Roger that...

I am packing up in the meida center and heading for turn 3 then home. The stream is offline.

K9GTJ

I did go back to my truck and put in the Andretti/Green frequencies in my 996 and set it for APCO-25 and I didn't get anything. I could hear scrambled traffic on the 330 and see signal on the 996 but no sound. Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.