Kokomo Indiana Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpryor

It's working! What radio and remote control software are you using? How much of a delay are you getting? I might have to push my Windows Media visual scanner feed up through there service, better than needing to support many connections to my local computer.

K9GTJ

I am using a BCT15 and the Butel Standard Version. The delay is maybe 30 seconds or so but really, who knows or even cares?

The multiple connections to my radio is something I wanted to avoid and I wanted to make it as simple for end users as possible.

mlinthicum

WOW! I really like that feed.

Can either one of you let me know about the ease / difficulty in setting it up. If it's not that difficult to setup, we may have several feeds running as well.

K9GTJ

It is very easy to set up. The streaming at http://www.streamwebtown.com is free and easy to set up folling their instructions. If you just want audio, it is super easy. If you run your scanner software and capture the LCD screen, it is just marginally harder to set up.

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
Looks good here. Sounds good as well. I've found with mine the delay is 15-20 seconds or so, but I believe that's directly related to how much bandwidth you're using to upload to streamwebtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.