Problems with Teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonpeoria911

Database Admin
Wow Matt, it almost sounds like you have 2 instances of teamspeak running lol. I've never experienced that audio problem but I also have that lady voice turned off. I havn't had that happen on a regular audio stream though. I guess just try to restart teamspeak and see what happens.

Jason

mule1075

Feed Provider
that happened to me twice awhile ago.once when i was running my scanner feed on the same pc.the other was after i bought my new pc.i uninstalled and reinstalled it and all was fine.

matthewtomek

Live Audio Admin
Feed Provider
Well, I reinstalled the software last night and it started working fine. This morning, it's doing the same thing.

mule1075

Feed Provider
did you dload it from the goteamspeak site.or somewhere else their is an older version i can point you too to try if you still have problems.Adam

matthewtomek

Live Audio Admin
Feed Provider
I did download it from teamspeak. I'll fool around with it some more and see what I can come up with.

matthewtomek

Live Audio Admin
Feed Provider
mule1075 said:
did you dload it from the goteamspeak site.or somewhere else their is an older version i can point you too to try if you still have problems.Adam

Do you have the site where I can find an older version. i'll try it. Still getting the same choppy audio. Do you think it could be a problem with the codecs?

matthewtomek

Live Audio Admin
Feed Provider
Well, I was without problems for a while, but they have crept back. When I listen to a feed, I get an echo sound coming through the speakers on the comp. On the weird side, if I record the feed using Teamspeak's recorder, it sounds perfect on playback.

mule1075

Feed Provider
do you have anything plugged into the line-in or mic jack on your pc.i had that problem when i was running my live feed.either sounded like an ehco or was distorted.shut down my feed and all was good.not sure if that is the problem it is just a thought.Adam

matthewtomek

Live Audio Admin
Feed Provider
mule1075 said:
do you have anything plugged into the line-in or mic jack on your pc.i had that problem when i was running my live feed.either sounded like an ehco or was distorted.shut down my feed and all was good.not sure if that is the problem it is just a thought.Adam

I am running a live feed from my computer. I'll give that a try and see what happens.

matthewtomek

Live Audio Admin
Feed Provider
I think I've figured out the problem. It's conflicting with Total Recorder recording software. While Teamspeak and Total Recorder are running at the same time, Teamspeak will echo. Turn Total Recorder off, no more echo from Teamspeak! Not sure what to do now. I use Total Recorder everyday to record my live scanner feed.

Last edited:

SquelchKnob

I tried a TeamSpeak Server out a week or two ago. Had a similar problem when recording. I went into my soundcard settings and in the PlayBack menu muted the WAVE slider. This solved my problem. I just have to rememeber to unmute that when playing back the audio.

I have had other problems with my audio and I watched what programs I had running. Sometimes I had to actually start Programs in a certain order to resolve such issues.

firetaz834

Maybe someone can help with an issue I'm having with TeamSpeak. When I try connecting I get and Error and in the text area it is listing that No reply from Server. Maybe the server is offline or maybe teamspeak is not running on it.

Have they changed ther web address for connecting to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.