NEED ANSWERS for PG MD LIVE FEED

Status
Not open for further replies.

SShuster221

Feed and Calls Provider
Feed Provider
Hello everyone. The Feed is running great. Too Great!!!. Never thought I would say that.

At this time the Server has 20 People listening to the feed. While this is great it is killing me at my house. I can not even go to google with out it taking a while. I have limits and and QoS enabled on the network and it is not helping.

The reason i am on here is... I am looking for a feed provider. At this time FireFeeds is the only provider i am using. Teamspeak seems like a great idea but i can not get the company to talk to me.

Icecast and shoutcast. I am just not a fan of. If any one can help please advise. Otherwise PG will be only on FireFeeds. Thanks

matthewtomek

Live Audio Admin
Feed Provider
Have you contacted Gordon at www.scangwinnett.com? He may be able to help you out. Also, what is being scanned in this feed? What channels, departments, etc? Also, can you advise the numbering structure for the people on these channels?

I agree with mule1075. If you are looking at hosting via TeamSpeak IBN is a very high profile server. Currently there are 163 users online and so far today have had 430 different users on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.