Anchorage, Alaska ones??/

Status
Not open for further replies.

vvk1065

Hello friends. Does anyone know of any Anchorage, Alaska scanners online? I only found ONE, that's on Shoutcast.com I am really looking for an Anchorage one that broadcasts People Mover Bus system (The Anchorage Public Transportation Bus system). I highly doubt that I am going to be that lucky to find one. I wonder if I could pay someone a monthly fee to broadcast that. It would be well worth the money for me.... I know probably 90% of you are in the lower 49 states, and probably don't know a whole lot about the Anchorage stuff, but if there IS someone out there that could answer my questions, please let me know. Thanks again.

-Vince from Alaska

kikito

Premium Subscriber
Since you're willing to pay someone to stream it online, why not get your own trunking scanner and listen directly yourself? Just wondering.....

gregmoss

I'm located in anchorage ak. Like it was mentioned here. It would be alot better if you purchased a 800mhz trunk tracking scanner, Just visit the local radio shack stores here in anchorage, im sure they can assist you. And you could get the rest of the info for the People Mover Bus system (The Anchorage Public Transportation Bus system) such as talk group ID's and other info here. I usaully lock out the people mover Talkgroup ID's. There's really not too much happening, other than someone fighting, getting kicked off the bus, drunks, etc. it's kind of boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.