PG County Host Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

SShuster221

Feed and Calls Provider
Feed Provider
Happy New Year to all.

I wanted to inform all users that the PG county site has been moved to a full time host provider. The provider can also support unlimited connections, 99.9% uptime.

While I wanted to keep it free, using team speak or the others just was not a choice I wanted to go with. There is always a post about problems with there or someone else’s servers being down. The feed draws almost 80MB to 100MB per day on average.

So for $5 dollars a month I can guarantee unlimited access to high quality PG county Feeds. At this time a scanner has been purchased to create a live text display. Also to split dispatch and the ops channels. I am working to make PG the best live feed on the net.

I Promise not to go higher then $ 5 Dollars a month. With help and patience I will get this feed where I think it needs to be to server everyone that listens to it.

Thanks for everyone who was in favor of the high end provider.

Scott
www.mdfirefeeds.com

SShuster221

Feed and Calls Provider
Feed Provider
Notice

Notice to all the Service will have all new exciting features.

Including a Dedicated Channel for dispatch and fire ground and ops channels.

Also there will be a live text display also set up for fire ground ops only.

Please advise if anyone has any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Scott

Last edited:

mule1075

Feed Provider
just my 2 cents.when you had your feed up for free it was bar none very good audio and i enjoyed it very much. i am not an owner of this service but proscan has it all and it is to me worth the 50 bux for the program if you are the one providing the feed.their is a guy running anne arundel and pg county on proscan at this time.the audio is good and it has the text tags the only drawback is alot of people do not like to have to dload a client to listen to a feed etc.you can dload the client for free which is cool but alot of ppl dont want to dload additional software.i will be putting my feed backup as soon as i get another pc to use as the server for the feed.like i said before i really enjoyed your live feed as it was not around before you provided it.keep up the great work you have put into the live feed.Adam

Last edited:

SShuster221

Feed and Calls Provider
Feed Provider
Pg Stream Returning And Staying Free!!!!!!!!

Well thank you. I will soon answer everyones wish. The servicel is now FREE. After doing some major research i have found a way to make it free and provide stable un beliveable quality. The amount of connections will be unlimited. Dispatch and the ops channels will be broadcast on sperate feeds very soon.

I enjoy the challange of having a feed. The amount of people that have connected to my feed when it was free was just un real. 1,567 people connected in less then 2 weeks.

FEED IS FREE ONCE AGAIN. I myself am becoming my own feed provider.

Please Visit www.MDFIREFEEDS.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.