Pinnellas County Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy252

Anyone know where i can find a pinnellas county fire feed online?

and yes, i do know about the live CAD for Pinnellas, but id like the audio as well

thanks

Lakotawolf

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Do i need to put a Pinellas county feed up. Is anybody really that interested in hearing it? If so i`ll start one up.

Premium Subscriber
If you put up the feed it will get used...wish more folks would.

brandon

Database Admin
There is one on ProScan. It's been showing up for at least a year or two.

NYRHKY94

As noted by both Mule1075 & Brandon, a Pinellas County feed has been running on Proscan for quite some time now. I believe it's running 24x7, as every time I've checked it's there. The only thing you need to listen to the stream, is the free Proscan client which is available at www.proscan.org

I've attached a screen shot of the Pinellas County feed running on Proscan. The nice thing about Proscan is you get both the audio & video from the Uniden scanner being used for the stream. It's a great software package in my opinion.

Last edited:

Lakotawolf

Banned
I`ll be setting one up soon as i get done tweaking my unitrunker out which is taking all my time right now. It will only be fire and ems. I`ll be sure to advise soon as i get it up.

Springfield

Not Working Most of the Time

NYRHKY94 said:
As noted by both Mule1075 & Brandon, a Pinellas County feed has been running on Proscan for quite some time now. I believe it's running 24x7, as every time I've checked it's there. The only thing you need to listen to the stream, is the free Proscan client which is available at www.proscan.org

I've attached a screen shot of the Pinellas County feed running on Proscan. The nice thing about Proscan is you get both the audio & video from the Uniden scanner being used for the stream. It's a great software package in my opinion.
Some times its in the server list, but will not connect to the server. I checked it today, & its not in the list. I think this is the same person that provides the pro scan feed, here is the webpage with two win media players (No Tags). http://www.keithmj.com/scan.html

jasonpeoria911

Database Admin
Actually Pinellas County Police & Sheriff are covered pretty well, it's just the Fire side that needs coverage. Have 3 Pinellas PD feeds online that work right now.

Jason

Lakotawolf

Banned
thats all i`ll cover is fire and bayflite. can somebody tell me the best way to get a stream up and going.

Status
Not open for further replies.