Nascar Daytona Week End Live Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisvilleScanMan

Premium Subscriber
Why is the only NASCAR feed I can find run by NASCAR? Are there no privatly operated feeds? I want listen but don't want to pay $20 a month!

Springfield

No free feeds for Nascar

Bluegrass1dcr1 said:
Why is the only NASCAR feed I can find run by NASCAR? Are there no privatly operated feeds? I want listen but don't want to pay $20 a month!
Hi Bluegrass, There are no free live feeds of Nascar that i know of. The only reason i had the feed for Daytona, because i have a buddy down there that live's close to the track. And he provided a feed for me on my team speak server. Sorry Rob

LouisvilleScanMan

Premium Subscriber
We NASCAR fans need to start a club or organization of people who go to the races or live near the track and have the ablity to each week set up a stream from the race.I know it's not as simple as it sounds and we wouldn't be able to cover all the drivers, at least at first but it would be a start and the more people join the more drivers we could add and then maybe NASCAR would see this and make thier audio stream free which would be a victory for everyone. Just an idea.

Dubbin

Feed Provider
Bluegrass1dcr1 said:

You don't have to pay $20/month to listen. Check the prices again on nascar.com

rcool101

Feed Provider
I pay 3 bucks a month for NASCAR Live leader board and in car audio etc. because I'm a Comcast subscriber

Springfield

Good Idea

Bluegrass1dcr1 said:
We NASCAR fans need to start a club or organization of people who go to the races or live near the track and have the ablity to each week set up a stream from the race.I know it's not as simple as it sounds and we wouldn't be able to cover all the drivers, at least at first but it would be a start and the more people join the more drivers we could add and then maybe NASCAR would see this and make thier audio stream free which would be a victory for everyone. Just an idea.
Bluegrass, That sounds like a good idea, i'll have to check in to some resorces and try to put something together. Thanks

Springfield

Road Runner IE 7

mdulrich said:
Anyone with Road Runner has free access to the NASCAR Live Leaderboard and audio feed thru www.rr.com

Mike.
Hi Mike, Do you have to subcribe for there high speed online, or can you just download the road runner IE 7 and get the free nascar audio & Leader board ?

Springfield

Sorry about that

Bluegrass1dcr1 said:
I looked around on the link and found nothing about Bristol. Please post a more specific link.
Hi bluegrass, Sorry about that, Im running the feeds that i can get for all the nascar races on Team Speak. Here is the link from my webpage http://radartony.com/services.html. If you dont have team speak, look below the server and it has a tutoral on how to down load and install it. It is very easy to install, thanks Rob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.