Why offer FREE when it not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

godata

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
What BULL ****~! Why offer stuff for free only to get you to subscribe to a dumb *** site, that wont let you listen to any radio stations at all! FALSE ADVERTISING...........

This site is GAY!
I ****ing don't care if I get Banned... Please do just that for me.. and delete my account while your at it!

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
Well then...

Did you think of asking for help before going off the deep end?

All the feeds are free to listen to.

Listening to the archives requires a premium subscription.

Just because you cannot figure it out, and won't ask for help doesn't mean that it is any less free.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; LG-LG855 Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Someone forgot to take their medication.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I ****ing don't care if I get Banned... Please do just that for me.. and delete my account while your at it!
Half of your request has been granted, I was happy to oblige your request to be banned.

Thayne

They say the beer is stronger in Canada

You are probably right; I don't know where that Ballantine Ale we used to get was made, but we conclusively proved back in the '70s it was better than Coors for getting our girlfriends buzzed up :p

KC4RAF

Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
Some people are just total jerks!

Here we have over 579 thousand members; let's say there's been maybe 332 totally banned, still leaves us with 579 thousand content, happy members, (will there's some who may not be happy but they don't go blowing off like dipsh@ts). Oh well, for the "...Greater Good" says it correctly.
You every notice Lou's avatar. This is one time I really enjoyed seeing it...

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
loumaag said:
Half of your request has been granted, I was happy to oblige your request to be banned.
Probably a member here who was TOO SCARED to post this under his own handle.....

Bob_61

What BULL ****~! Why offer stuff for free only to get you to subscribe to a dumb *** site, that wont let you listen to any radio stations at all! FALSE ADVERTISING...........

This site is GAY!

Troll!!! :twisted:

grogan

Hi, and welcome to the site. We need a few new faces around here.Got an Iphone there are several scanners for free to use.Possibly android apps to.

Status
Not open for further replies.