RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Site Administration Forums > System-wide Administration

System-wide Administration - Support for issues related to subscriptions, server connectivity and commentary, and layout usability. Area specific content should be posted to its applicable forum below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2017, 6:31 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Location: Summer - western NC mountains; Winter - central FL gulf coast
Default Up-to-date content issues

Recently, I've been having problems with loading current content from the site. Example: When I first enter the RR forums section, the content appears to be current. After reading a thread and returning to the last listing (using the back arrow), often the content appears to be from the day earlier. If I reload the page (using the counter-clockwise arrow), the content will again be current.

I have been noticing this behavior for at least the past several weeks and it seems to be fairly consistent - but not 100% of the time. I am using a desktop PC with Windows 10 and the Chrome browser and I am reporting this so that you can determine if something at your end requires tweaking.

Thanks for maintaining this site. I use it quite often.

John
Sponsored links
Old 06-26-2017, 8:43 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

I've experienced the same thing. Different hardware but same issue.
Old 06-26-2017, 9:16 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

I have had an issue or two with the site on a few occassions constantly reloading every few seconds. I have to stop the browser in order to read the content.

Also on a few instances i have been following the unident BCDx36 false talk group thread. On my side it shows 55 pages, i would try to click on page 56 only to have it load the top of page 55. So i think there is a bug or two in the forums.
Old 06-26-2017, 9:52 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

https://forums.radioreference.com/un...gation-27.html
Heres the link in question for me.
Shows 28 pages.
Post 540 is one i just made in it. However its on page 27. It shows 28 pages, when i click the 28 it takes me to the top of page 27.
The thread i mention earlier is a different thread. It may be the UHF receptions issues thread but disregard the description. I am posting this link as it just happened to me.