I am not receiving emails from RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
It has now been over a week and I have not received any emails from RR. At minimum I was getting 3 per night. I tried sending an email to myself (several days ago) and that has never come thru.

I have checked the blocked senders list on Earthlink and the spam folders. No sign of RR emails. I wonder if any communication from here will get thru, so I'll be checking this thread for replies, suggestions, etc.

I wonder if this is only happening to me, or if there's some broader issue.

THanks!

sfd119

Try changing emails. This happened to me and it never got resolved. Once I put in a new email it worked again.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
It has now been over a week and I have not received any emails from RR. At minimum I was getting 3 per night. I tried sending an email to myself (several days ago) and that has never come thru.

I have checked the blocked senders list on Earthlink and the spam folders. No sign of RR emails. I wonder if any communication from here will get thru, so I'll be checking this thread for replies, suggestions, etc.

THanks!
I recently had the same problem. Quit getting emails on threads or forums I had subscribed to.
Try changing emails. This happened to me and it never got resolved. Once I put in a new email it worked again.
That's what I had to do as well. Apparently, at some point the email address I had used kicked a RR email back as invalid address, so my email was no longer listed as active.

Once I updated to use a different email address, no further problems. I'm getting the ones I subscribed to.

ecps92

Haven't noticed [as an earthlink member too] that, but been limited getting to the home PC this week. I will take a peek tonight or tommorrow.

Have you checked the Earthlink Web Mail spam filters/folders to ?
not just Outlook or what ever program you use for a mail reader.

THanks!

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Fixed

I was sent a message describing the issue, and also normal emails resumed this morning. Thank you.

For the past year I've been getting well over 100 spam messages in my Earthlink inbox each morning. Apparently one from RR got mixed into a report (hard not to do). It seems like EL stopped keeping their spam algorithms up to date. An issue that, if it continues, will lead me to a different provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.