Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibson135

Hello everyone,

I am relatively new with scanning but not a beginner. i.e. I just learned what trunking was but owned a radio shack scanner for year before getting a good uniden and now live near W.Palm Beach where the action never ends.

Anyway, I will probably sign up for a membership partially because it has been so useful here I feel it is approriate.

But what would you say is your most noticeable advantage of being a member?

Thanks,
Jim

Dubbin

Feed Provider
gibson135 said:
But what would you say is your most noticeable advantage of being a member?
\

By far it would be the use of the web import from the WinXX or BuTel software.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Along with the Dubbin's comment, I would add that several of the search functions on the Database are only available to subscribers. These prove useful as you start to try and figure out what that "mystery" frequency is.

trunker0205

I went to New Jersey to visit the inlaws (outlaws really) but anyway I downloaded the trunked systems to my pro-97 and all the talk groups,frequencies and text were perfect.

This would have taken me a full day to manually enter it.

A premium membership here is a no brainer IMO Do it !

Dubbin

Feed Provider
loumaag said:
Along with the Dubbin's comment, I would add that several of the search functions on the Database are only available to subscribers. These prove useful as you start to try and figure out what that "mystery" frequency is.

Lou, what different search functions are there? I just logged out and didn't see anything different and there is nothing noted on the subscribers wiki page about searches.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Not a dinosaur

gibson135 said:
Hello everyone,
...But what would you say is your most noticeable advantage of being a member?
Making sure that this site is able to support itself and will be here for a very long time.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Dubbin said:
Lou, what different search functions are there? I just logged out and didn't see anything different and there is nothing noted on the subscribers wiki page about searches.
I don't remember which ones, but the page remains the same for all members, just the results of the search are not there; you get a message to the effect that "this function is for subscribers" or close to that.

mciupa

The prime function is downloads . :cool:
My Premium Subscriber status has recently expired and now when I click " download "it states:
"this feature is available only to Premium Subscribers of the web site"

I was once one of those.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.