Deleting a thread I double posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacrat551

TX Admin
Database Admin
Use the report bad post link on the top right corner of the thread and an moderator will be along to take care of it for you (it's the white triangle with !)

dosboot

mfn002 ok I have it but only on ones that I don't post. Like this one its on right side of post
TOP Right.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
dosboot said:
Some how I double posted a thread how do I delete one of them?
As others have stated you need to notify a moderator to delete them. I think I have done away with all the duplicates that you have posted back through April. Now, the question comes to mind, why are you doing it? And can we please have you stop doing it! The occasional error is okay, but one does not by mistake post the same thing in two different forums, that is intentional and really frowned on here.

dosboot

duplicates

Good afternoon loumaag First I would say somone said to click a white ! at the top of the thread, anyway I am sorry somtimes it seems the thread does not post and I click amybe two times and thee you go. Also as far as posting same thing in to diffrent forums was a mistake was not sure where to out it. You typed "the question comes to mind, why are you doing it? And can we please have you stop doing it!" ok the ! is that not the same as caps Im not tring to be rude and I'm not here to pick a fight but its not what you say it's how you say it. I will try and keep eveything down to one post and not duplicates It's don't do it to get under your skin.
Sorry Agaim.

Last edited:

Quickcall

Premium Subscriber
dosboot said:
Good afternoon loumaag First I would say somone said to click a white ! at the top of the thread, anyway I am sorry somtimes it seems the thread does not post and I click amybe two times and thee you go. Also as far as posting same thing in to diffrent forums was a mistake was not sure where to out it. You typed "the question comes to mind, why are you doing it? And can we please have you stop doing it!" ok the ! is that not the same as caps Im not tring to be rude and I'm not here to pick a fight but its not what you say it's how you say it. I will try and keep eveything down to one post and not duplicates It's don't do it to get under your skin.
Sorry Agaim.

Dont beef with Loumaag man....... :lol:

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
You can always try refreshing your browser to see if the post shows up instead of clicking at it 3 times. This will allow you to view if its there or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.