Status of my submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I submitted an update to the Jefferson County (OH) 911 Trunked System a few days or more back - This is the system I submitted updates for:

http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&sid=658

I'm just wondering if somebody could give me some status on it. I realize people are busy, but I haven't seen the information appear and have not heard back from anybody stating that it was rejected. I'd like to know though, if one of you guys could take a look when you get a chance. If it's just a matter of admins being busy, I apologize for being a nag. If it was rejected, I'd like to know on what basis it was rejected so that I can corrrect.

Thanks,

Mike

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
mtindor said:
I submitted an update to the Jefferson County (OH) 911 Trunked System a few days or more back - This is the system I submitted updates for:

http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&sid=658

I'm just wondering if somebody could give me some status on it. I realize people are busy, but I haven't seen the information appear and have not heard back from anybody stating that it was rejected. I'd like to know though, if one of you guys could take a look when you get a chance. If it's just a matter of admins being busy, I apologize for being a nag. If it was rejected, I'd like to know on what basis it was rejected so that I can corrrect.

Patience, please. Admins have lives, too.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
wa8pyr said:
Patience, please. Admins have lives, too.

I can exercise patience. I have never had a submission rejected (probably due to the low volume of submissions by me), so I don't know if I should expect somebody to respond to me if a submission is rejected. If I knew for sure, then I'd know that not hearing anything just means that it hasn't been processed yet and that I need to exercise patience. I just dont' want to wait in limbo to see a submission entered and then find out a month later that it was rejected for some reason and I wasn't informed :)

In this case though, I'll take your comment to mean that it just hasn't been handled yet... and I won't bark about it anymore .

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.