major problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryangassxx

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I've noticed the implementation of some new forum modifications and add ons. I think though that something's been tweekd a bit and now there's some issues. It takes a while for pages to finish loading, and the reply buttons dont even load sometimes. The add new topic button is virtually missing, and if I didnt know how to type the url in manually for it, I wouldnt have even been able to start this topic.

Just my opinion too, but the new feature that tells me how active I was in a topic only throws the entire page table out of whack, and isn't very useful of a feature anyways.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I am not sure, but the last time we had a problem like this it was due to an extended power outage in San Antonio. I don't know that this is the case, but I would wait to see what develops after the weather in TX clears a bit.

safetyobc

ryangassxx said:
Just my opinion too, but the new feature that tells me how active I was in a topic only throws the entire page table out of whack, and isn't very useful of a feature anyways.

Where is that feature located?

hotdjdave

K9DJW - Senior Member
Database Admin
Ditto

I am having problems, too. I am using FireFox 2.0.0.3. The pages are not rendering properly. Many of the icons and buttons are not loading.

Bellow is an attached picture that shows a sample of the problem.

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 247

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
I've been having this problem since early afternoon. Tried Firefox and IE and both are the same.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
<sigh>
Read post 2 on this thread. Everyone will have the same problem. The server is off-line.

Status
Not open for further replies.