Interesting PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingwolf

Old School
I just got this in my PM box mods.

You may enjoy this site, something on it to offend everyone....Maybe you've seen it?? I always suggest it to folks who seem to be in love with the smell of their own excrement........

Rick

http://www/*******.com

Username cwm2.

Funny thing is he spelled the URL wrong, and I have never posted in a single thread he has posted it.

Now I believe this falls under harassment does it not.

So welcome to bansville Mr Rick.

Last edited by a moderator:

w4rez

I got one too....I would hardly call it harassment, though...just a simple annoyance.

As someone who sounds like they may be in love with the smell of their own excrement here is a good site for you......perhaps you've seen it??

(-:

Rick.

edit

Last edited by a moderator:

trainman111

This is just a thought here, but is it possible that maybe someone hacked into his RR account? Looking throught the 6 posts he's made on RR, he doesn't seem to show any behavior that would make it look like he doesn't like the site. Who knows. It's just a thought. Anything's possible

flyingwolf

Old School
trainman111 said:
This is just a thought here, but is it possible that maybe someone hacked into his RR account? Looking throught the 6 posts he's made on RR, he doesn't seem to show any behavior that would make it look like he doesn't like the site. Who knows. It's just a thought. Anything's possible
Trainman, its obvious then that you did not look at his posts, only his post count, he in fact has about 17 posts, the lions share of them in the tavern where posts don't count, and that means you never looked at his posts.

But it could be someone doing that.

321cm

It looks like he's trying to advertise his site via the PM system.

Is there a rule against this?

Status
Not open for further replies.