Win96 Content Error - Coral Springs, FL Public Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

gojeda

Code:
XML error detected: undefined entity

near:

<talkgroups>
<tg dec="0" subfleet="" desc="DYN RGP&nbsp;" disp="DYN RGP&nbsp;" group="Zone-3-Broward" mode="" tgid="3959" />
             ^

while requesting URL:
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/xml1.1/?sid=209

This is the error I received when trying to import Coral Springs, FL Public Safety Trunked System channels.

Regards,
gojeda

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
nova1010 said:
Actually I'm trying to access the trunked systems for Wellington County in Ontario,thanks for the link appreciate it. :)
Well actually it was the picture you showed that made me suspect that you were looking at the same error as the other thread. The problem in Canada is not the same, it is an invalid type in the DB. The error you are seeing as below:
Code:
<county ctid="3374" name="Provincewide" type="9" /><county...
                                                   ^
"9" is not valid.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Lou, type 9 is valid... I made some unannounced changes to the Web service over the weekend that were supposed to be a fix to a obscure problem - but have introduced more problems.

Folks, I'm working on a complete fix shortly.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Lindsay, apparently fix worked, but --
blantonl said:
Lou, type 9 is valid...
Is there a new specification for this somewhere? I rechecked mine (dated 1/8/2006; page 17) and supposedly only "0" & "1" are valid (normal county & independent city). Doing some looking around I also get "8" (Unknown) as a result. As a DB Admin I recognize both possibilities (statewide/unknown) but I guess I never thought about it from the Web Service side. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.