Update go through ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanDaBands

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I updated Columbus County , NC at 7 am this morning and it evidently didn't go through ??

bezking

I don't think it is automatic, I think it must be checked by a database admin, which could take some time.

Last edited:

ScanDaBands

Banned
well yea I guess that could be , wonder if they need credentials? Just kidding , but I did update the controller radios for Columbus County here recently.............:lol:

N4JNW

Yeah. It usually takes a day or so before it will appear on the database. I've subitted a few things before, and none were ever instant..

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
ScanDaBands said:
I updated Columbus County , NC at 7 am this morning and it evidently didn't go through ??
It is pending the regional admin's attention. There are so many submissions pending at the regional levels, your submission has not even made it to the global submissions queue. Have patience. :wink:

ScanDaBands

Banned
loumaag said:
It is pending the regional admin's attention. There are so many submissions pending at the regional levels, your submission has not even made it to the global submissions queue. Have patience. :wink:

Yes , Hey thanks Lou. That's a good thing then - the more the merrier.

This database rules.......:)

mciupa

ScanDaBands said:

The conventional stuff hasn't been updated for three years , so it was due.
Or are you talking VIPER ?

In any case , good work.:)

ScanDaBands

Banned
mciupa said:
The conventional stuff hasn't been updated for three years , so it was due.
Or are you talking VIPER ?

In any case , good work.:)

No VIPER is a different story all together.

I just concentrated on the County stuff.............I can see it hasn't been updated. Sounds like you know the area ? I have WAY more to submit.

Columbus County Ops are now pispatched from a central 911 system located in Whiteville,NC. The way it is as of today is County 1 is 911 Dispatch for sheriff. County 2 is 911 Central for sheriff backup and town PD's. County 3 is Whiteville.

Viper seems to be NON VOID here on the Southeastern Coast as of now. I really don't get to New Hanover County much too see if it's going there , if there is any activity in Columbus,Bladen, or Brunswick counties - I sure don't don't hear it much. But then again I'm located at the NC/SC line right next to Horry County. I do have the Viper system in my 330T , it conflicts with the South Carolina Palmetto 800 (statewide SCANA) when I search ID's. Maybe you can enlighten me a little on that subject. We should take it to the North Carolina VIPER discussion in that forum though.

p.s. I did take a ride up to the Wallace repeater we have mid-week and had the New Hanover VIPER site programmed in and heard absolutely NOTHING , did hear them on low band (42 mhz) from Elizabethtown and on the New Hanover County link they have on the MOT system.

Last edited:

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
ScanDaBands said:
I just concentrated on the County stuff.............I can see it hasn't been updated. Sounds like you know the area ? I have WAY more to submit. ...
Well since you have been so worried about it, I grabbed it off the regional admin's list and updated it. However, please look at it. I could not find any license information for County PD Ch's 4, 5, & 6. In addition the FCC claims that those frequencies are not in use anywhere within radio range of Columbus Co. (from the FCC Geosearch).

ScanDaBands

Banned
loumaag said:
Well since you have been so worried about it, I grabbed it off the regional admin's list and updated it. However, please look at it. I could not find any license information for County PD Ch's 4, 5, & 6. In addition the FCC claims that those frequencies are not in use anywhere within radio range of Columbus Co. (from the FCC Geosearch).

I'm not "worried" about it , what I meant was it hasn't been updated in a long time. :eek:

Lou absolutely correct I made a mistake on those , 4,5, and 6 should be deleted.

can you add these while your at it.

155.1300 COUNTY FIREGROUND 123.0
154.1300 BRUNSWICK FIRE 123.0
155.0250 BUCKHEAD FIRE/RESCUE 123.0
157.5600 CERRO GORDO EMS 123.0
156.1950 CHADBURN FIRE/RESCUE 123.0
151.9950 TABOR CITY FIREGROUND 123.0
155.1750 TABOR CITY EMS 118.8
154.1150 WILLIAMS TOWNSHIP FIRE 123.0
159.1950 WHITEVILLE FIREGROUND 141.3
155.7900 WHITEVILLE FIRE NORTH 123.0

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
ScanDaBands said:
I'm not "worried" about it , what I meant was it hasn't been updated in a long time. :eek:

Lou absolutely correct I made a mistake on those , 4,5, and 6 should be deleted.

can you add these while your at it.

155.1300 COUNTY FIREGROUND 123.0
154.1300 BRUNSWICK FIRE 123.0
155.0250 BUCKHEAD FIRE/RESCUE 123.0
157.5600 CERRO GORDO EMS 123.0
156.1950 CHADBURN FIRE/RESCUE 123.0
151.9950 TABOR CITY FIREGROUND 123.0
155.1750 TABOR CITY EMS 118.8
154.1150 WILLIAMS TOWNSHIP FIRE 123.0
159.1950 WHITEVILLE FIREGROUND 141.3
155.7900 WHITEVILLE FIRE NORTH 123.0
I will delete the 3 but submit the above through the page. I really don't like stepping on the Regional Admin's toes.

ScanDaBands

Banned
loumaag said:
I will delete the 3 but submit the above through the page. I really don't like stepping on the Regional Admin's toes.

ok Lou , appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.