loumaag

Status
Not open for further replies.

acarsnut

Loumaag!!!!

I Relisted Because I Didnt Know Why My Ad Was Delete. Because You Dont Let Someone Know. You Just Act Like A Smarth Mouth And Delete. So I Relisted The Stuff I Was Looking For.that Was Before You Pmed Me Back.so You Want To Have Me Removed For Makeing A Mistake Go Ahead.I Dont Need People Like You Trying To Be A Radio Reference Cop And Acting Like An A-hole !!!!!! That You Are.

Maybe One Day We Can All Be Perfect Like You!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND BE SURE TO LOCK THIS THREAD ALSO SO YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR LAST STUPID WORD!!!!!!

Last edited:

JoeyC

Perhaps you children should play nicely and play by the rules, then you wouldn't get into trouble.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Unfortunately moderation is here to stay. Some people will appreciate it and some will not. If you have a problem with a specific moderator please PM them and take it up directly.

The Administration forum is not to be used to voice opinions about moderators.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I concur. The moderators are here to do a job. If you constantly take offense to moderation actions, then you do not have to participate on this web site.

Moderators aren't perfect, I am not perfect, members here aren't perfect. Stop being whiny babies and grow up - this is the real world and moderation, enforcement, and rules all apply.

If you do not like what you see here, you are free to move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.