I love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dispatrick

Premium Subscriber
this site. since i found it I always find exactly what i am looking for,and it is great that people who share a common inrests in radios help each other and share stories and knowledge with others.

N4JNW

I will agree with you fully. I'm not kissing anyones butt here, but RadioReference is pretty dang cool!

I always thought "I was the only one" with a scanning addiction. I swore I was the product of a laboratory experiment gone wrong..

I see now, that' it's not uncommon to want to spend every nickel you have on the latest scanners, antennae, and programming software.

You guys are like a support group for alchololics.. But, in a alcohol support group, you usually try to steer each other clear of booze, but in this case, you guys seem to drive to scanners!

If I would have never been hunting for frequencies one day, I wouldn't have found this place. RadioReference merely came up from a google, and here I am today. So, in my appreciation, my hat's off to the owner, Lindsay, and all the moderators (You too Lou ;) ) who keep this thing up and running smoothly. I sure couldn't tackle you guy's jobs. I'm just happy to be a member, and I'm happy to do what I can to help the place, and others.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Oh Yeah!

The only thing more addicitive than scanning itself is this site. I spend waaaay too much time here, but there's always something interesting posted or someone needing help. This site has saved me countless hours and I hope I've been able to contribute to others.

Markb

Premium Subscriber
i remember when the site was trunkedradio.com/.net or whatever it was. It was cool back then with the most accurate info. It just keeps getting better!!!!

Thanks to Lindsay and all the admins, moderators, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.