Student Subscription Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkewman

I was hoping to suggest a Student rate for those of us who are doing the whole starving student thing. We submit proof of student. studentness. studentyness. We prove that we're students (attach student ID photo, send student schedule, etc) and get a reduced rate. I think it would encourage more younger people to A) get even more into the hobby and B) be able to afford the subscription.

Anyone else agree?

Would this be possible Lindsay?

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mark,

The subscription rate calculates to two dollars and fifty cents a month.

Please don't take offense to this - but if you cannot afford that - then I'd suggest that a premium subscription and the value added features might not be appropriate for your situation.

hoser147

For the value, I think any student can afford to have a subscription here. After all its a great resource for assisting with your education. With the variety of skill's and knowledge here it would be a valuable asset to any student, and cheaper than most text books.................Hoser

mciupa

Let's put this in student terms , $2.50/month or 1/2 glass of draught at the pub :lol:

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
I was thinking the same thing. Drink a beer or two less a month then there ya go ;) . If it was something like $15.00 a month I could see that being a valid question/request.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
different rates

mkewman said:
I was hoping to suggest a Student rate for those of us who are doing the whole starving student thing. We submit proof of student. studentness. studentyness. We prove that we're students (attach student ID photo, send student schedule, etc) and get a reduced rate. I think it would encourage more younger people to A) get even more into the hobby and B) be able to afford the subscription.

Anyone else agree?

Would this be possible Lindsay?

:roll: Ok while were at it how bout a rate for people who are over 65 years old how about a different rate for male and females, how about a different rat for people who are from different Countries, I guess we could go on and on, but do you see were this is going. !
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.