Database Problem ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoser147

Hey guys when i just clicked submit after replying to a thread it showed there was a database techinical issue and wouldnt allow me to return to the site. i had to log off and make several etempts to get back on. Dont know but as soon as I noticed there is a double post. When I got booted it showed that it was emailed to tech staff...........Hoser

sjcscanner

Premium Subscriber
i had the same problem yesterday while trying to just log on the website itself...

LEH

Premium Subscriber
I have two issues with the system right now.

First, I am having sporadic problems posting. The hour glass will show up, but it does not seem like anything is happening. The post window does not clear. Like some kind of system maintenance is going on or the system has reached capacity.

Second, I am curious if there is a problem with the post counter. I typically don't watch the post counter, but I reached a milestone the other day, post 500. I just made another post and the count still shows 500. Then I saw a post in thread by iowacarebear showing him with zero posts, but a search of the forums by user name shows he has 52.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
LEH said:
Second, I am curious if there is a problem with the post counter. I typically don't watch the post counter, but I reached a milestone the other day, post 500. I just made another post and the count still shows 500. Then I saw a post in thread by iowacarebear showing him with zero posts, but a search of the forums by user name shows he has 52.

Posts in the RR Tavern do not increase your posting count; only posts in the on-topic, radio-relevant parts of the forums count towards your total.

Status
Not open for further replies.