slatescan

Premium Subscriber
post your unid tg's here please say which site you heard the tg off of

TG 17100 pd type Coms... ment of post 1 post 2 and HQ off the nashville site

CORN

Premium Subscriber
post your unid tg's here please say which site you heard the tg off of

TG 17100 pd type Coms... ment of post 1 post 2 and HQ off the nashville site

Sounds like TSU police dispatch on 17100. I've submitted it to the administrator. One of the officers asked for a TSU (complaint) number.

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
thank you Joe! Looks like TSU has switched over. listing further i heard a ment of John Merret dr so it must be TSU! that is the first confirmed TG on this site

how well are you receiving the site? at my dads house in Madison i receive it very well but in my house near gallatin i have to go outside to receive it

CORN

Premium Subscriber
I hear it just fine from my locale in Berry Hill. It comes in good from the airport as well. Your right about your next unid TGID it is some kind of prison seems like. I've hit some others today. As u said 15034, also 15033 and 15035.

Some others: 16036 & 16043.

Also 16019 is in the database and does appear to be TEMA headquarters/operations.

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
looks like you and i will be making a lot of sumissens to the Database Joe, this could very well be the makings of the statewide TRS

CORN

Premium Subscriber
Nashville Site

TGID 16024 referred to as TEMA Common by a car calling another with no response. Also I'm wondering if these TGID's in the Dept of Corrections range are the State Prison in Cockrill Bend? Turney Center and the other one in the database seem a little far off for the Nash site. But then again the TEMA repeaters seem to go the length of the state as I've heard cars reporting "arrived Rhea County" and such.

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
good find Joe. i will add that to my 106

yearrday on TN-NET i heard "macon (or marion) county to state EOC. those of you in Macon or Marion County might check the 700 mhz band for new CC

since about 2 pm yeaerday... been Hearing MTSU PD on the Nashville site

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
I have been hearing TG ID 7502, 7504 and 7541 on the 772.05625 freq (listed as being in Madisonville) and other freq listed as Madisonville. It sounds like Loudon County Sheriff (based on unit numbers and locations) and it seems to be in the testing phase. I can hear both sides of the conversation most of the time, however, sometimes I can only pick up one side of the conversation and the other side is garbled and unreadable. Sounds like just digital garble. Could this be an encryption or something else?

CORN

Premium Subscriber
P25 encrypted Comms will sound like R2D2 in Star Wars. If it's digital garble then it's prob the person talking on the radio is in a bad spot for the repeater to pick up his Comms.

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, it's not sounding like R2D2, but the other units can hear the audio. I'm just not picking it up correctly on my scanner. Didn't know if there was some way to pick up both sides. I am new to the digital listening, but since the TVRTS is active in East Tennessee I thought I would invest in the scanner and start listening.

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, it's not sounding like R2D2, but the other units can hear the audio. I'm just not picking it up correctly on my scanner. Didn't know if there was some way to pick up both sides. I am new to the digital listening, but since the TVRTS is active in East Tennessee I thought I would invest in the scanner and start listening.

you need to look at the database for the tower near you. looks like you made a good buy on the Digtial scanner. Knox County should be going to this system as they were one of the first counties to sign up for the TVRTS

SDavis90

I have the following TGID's off the Murfreesboro site:

These (I think) belong to MTSU in some capacity...just hearing them and jotting them down.

These were found using "Search and Store" on my 396XT so I have no idea what they are:

One of these days I'm going to sic my HP-1 Discovery mode on this system so I can get some audio "captures".

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
you need to look at the database for the tower near you. looks like you made a good buy on the Digtial scanner. Knox County should be going to this system as they were one of the first counties to sign up for the TVRTS

Thanks, I have all the ones nearest me programmed in. I'm still getting the garble though, but only on the new IDs that are Loudon County (sometimes I hear both sides of the conversation, and sometimes I only hear one side). I can pick up all the other IDs in my area just fine and hear both sides of the conversation. The digital scanner was definitely a good investment.

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
Loudon Co. switched to TVRTS

It appears that Loudon County Sheriff's Office has switched to the TVRTS as of today. I have been listening all day and heard regular traffic and dispatches on the freq assigned to the Madisonville location under ID 7502. So far no other IDs have any traffic on them, although I have been picking up 7504 and 7541 IDs with some garble on them.
I am still only able to pick up parts of the conversation. Sometimes I can hear both sides clearly, then sometimes I can hear only one side of the conversation, with the other side unreadable. It's not any particular unit, sometimes I can hear dispatch and not the officer, then sometimes it's the other way around.

Anyone have any ideas about why I'm not picking it up clearly?

I am able to listen to other agencies on the TVRTS (Roane County, for example) without any problem.

Thanks,

David

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
is it just the madisonville tower? it may be you got a week singel at your locetion

there is a site in louidon coiunty check there first

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
is it just the madisonville tower? it may be you got a week singel at your locetion

there is a site in louidon coiunty check there first

Thanks, I have both the Loudon County tower and the Madisonville Tower programmed in. I'm actually in Madisonville quite often and there is no difference. I'll try a few different things and see what I can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.