Anderson County TONES

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
OK, now there is a thread in which tones for EMS, and Fire repeaters for AC have been listed as changed.. and now I get a new submission saying they are not changed.. What I need to know is the following... FD North OUTPUT tones FD South OUTPUT tones.... I want to be sure what is happening is that one person is listing the INPUT tones. Same for the EMS North, and South.. As for talkarounds.. I am sorry but I think there is an issue here. Is FD, and EMS using the SAME tones for DIRECT Unit to Unit as the repeaters Output Tones? I just want to make sure that everything is correct.. The tones we list are the ones your scanner would pickup for the OUTPUTS of repeaters etc... We don't list the INPUT tones (tones used on the INPUT frequency to open the repeaters). So lets get this data accurate for the current status.

jfhtm350

http://forums.radioreference.com/tennessee-radio-discussion-forum/262133-anderson-co-fire.html

I dont ever listen to Anderson County but I have them programmed in. I'll flip them on and see what I get these days. Im pretty sure the one I pickup is the one on cross mtn because lifestars repeater is there and I get the same signal. I would think that would be the south repeater and windrock mtn would be the north repeater just by visualizing the moutains in my head but not for sure.

jfhtm350

This is what I get from here. Now I am not next door, I am two counties east.

And EMS 460.6375 100.0PL
And Fire 453.0250 100.0PL
And Shrf 460.2250 127.3PL
And Shrf 37.3400 423DC

When an alert went off on the fire channel, my scanner did briefly show a 127.3PL code. Dont know if it wasnt decoding it properly or it was catching the other repeater because I am so far away but it could have been the other repeater since I see there is a 127.3 tone for the other one in the database.

Maybe that will help clear things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.